Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chasing Critters...

I just didn't know what I was missing! I lived indoors the first two years of my life - busy working you know...;) Now that I have a new home I go on walks every day. (Notice the plural - I really score here with sometimes as many as six walks a day!) I am discovering new things every day on these walks. For instance, RABBITS!!!! and ROBINS!!! I know where rabbits live and hang out but they just don't seem interested in playing with me - they hop away. And what is it with that hopping? I have short legs and I don't hop, I run! Regarding the robins, the playing field is just not fair. If I get too close they go up in the air... I can jump but I can't stay up in the air like they do. These robins and rabbits sure make my walk fun - I just wish they weren't so busy and would stop and play with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment