Friday, April 29, 2011

Chores

Since my people are so good to me, I decided that I needed to have some chores to help out around the house. When the big tree in the living room drops one of it's big leaves it is my duty to take ownership of it... actually it is fun to chew. My Mom scolds me and takes it away from me but as I try to express to her, I am only trying to help! My second chore (and it is a big one) is to check out all the trash baskets and pull out things that I think should be fodder for my play - not trash. Why just this morning I managed to "save" a whole bunch of kleenex. In fact, the room decor took a step to the positive in my opinion. My last chore is to be on guard when the children are walking to/from school. I have the timing down perfect now, and my chair in the front windows - letting them know I am watching them. So as you can see, my days are very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment